On A Personal Note...

Sunday, March 05, 2006

A Little Piece of Heaven on Earth

I've been to California before. Once. Two years ago. I got to see LAX airport and the Marriot Torrence hotel. Not quite what I wanted to see. But this time, even if it were for the briefest moments I got to go to the Santa Monica Peir. There I saw it. Where the pacific ocean meets the mountians. It was beatiful. I went with friends...JoeElla, Kim, Camille and Michael. Laughter filled the car on the way there and the way back. It was a time of friendship and joy.
I guess I'm the kind of girl who finds joy in the simple things. I've seen beautiful things before. I like to say that it's not where I go or what I do that matters, but it's the relationships that grow. Sometimes, like a moment in Santa Monica, both happen at the same time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karisse said...

Welcome to Blogger Land! We're glad to have you!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home