On A Personal Note...

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Questions and prayer

The question keeps being posed to me, "what are you doing this summer?" I still work for InterVarsity over the summer, I can answer with that. I'm not like a teacher who get the summer off. My job is just as full time over the summer as it is the rest of the year, but summer just looks and feels slightly different. I thought I knew what I was going to do over the summer. Looks like that might not happen. It makes me wonder, am I hearing God or not? I need to dedicate time to really asking him. I guess I keep questioning whether he'll make it clear to me or not. I know that he will if I listen carefully. Ah, learning to listen. That's a difficult one in and of itself. I just want to serve God this summer. I have a couple of different options. I could go to Ghana, Africa (but I need to have 2-3 UT students go with me), I could staff the Tampa Urban Project again (I have a couple of students that are planning on going) or I could spend the summer in guided spiritual direction and reflection. They all seem good. I'll let you know what God and I come up with...

1 Comments:

Blogger kd said...

One of my girls is going to Ghana this summer with Pioneers. But, that last option of guided reflection and direction sound like a plus too!

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home