On A Personal Note...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Kingdom of God is having a Party!

What a day. I got up at 7am to meet a student, Faria, for breakfast. During our conversation I asked the question, "So where are you at spiritually?" She started to give her life story. During it she talked of God. Cool, I thought. But then I asked her about Jesus. She said that she didn't really think about him much. I asked if she wanted a relationship with him and shared the gospel with her. By the end of our conversation she decided that yes, she did want to follow Jesus and prayed with me. As she went off to class I went off the Bayshore, a street on the Tampa Bay. It was such a glorious morning, cool and crisp I walked for an hour praising God for what he had done. The Bible says that whenever anyone comes back to God there is much rejoicing in the presence of angels. God is throwing a party. We are part of causing the celebration!
Later on that day I had two more great conversations with students. God is moving powerfully. Even when it is sitting with an international student from China for hours trying to work on car insurance. I am learning so much from him. What an honor it is to work for the KING!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger kd said...

Thanks for being obedient Michelle. It sounds like God is using you in good ole Tampa! Gotta love it. Not too far from the old hometown of Lakeland!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home