On A Personal Note...

Friday, September 22, 2006

There Are Days...

There are days that I wonder why I do what I do. There are days that everything in me wants to give up, wants to quit, wants to just go home and do something else. But the thought only lasts a moment because I remember why I do what I do. That God has called me,that Jesus' sacrifice is what it means to suffer, not my frustration. That there are still students that need to know him, still people who want to see him. That the ministry isn't about how I think things should go, but about what God is doing and moving. It's about people connecting with the living God and having their hearts captured by him. I realize that it is an honor and priviledge to walk along God and build his kingdom, never a burden. It is amazing to get lost in who he is and what he is doing. I need to take the time to recognize that more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karisse said...

Amen! I get there too. Keep on!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Brina Bat said...

Yo Michelle - didn't know you were in the bloggin world - just perusing Karisse's list of bloggers and came accross a Michelle - so I was like - hmmm... click. And there you are! Did you/have you checked out mine? http://brinabat.blogspot.com/

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home