On A Personal Note...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Semester Begins






What an adventure. From picking up international students from the airport, to bowling and going to the beach we have had an incredible time getting to know new students.
Every meeting we've had 20-25 students. We've been asking God to show up and move and he has. He's spoken to us through Luke 7 as we asked the question, are worshiping Jesus like the woman or are we like Simon who has Jesus sitting right in front of him and not recognize him.
He's spoken by holding back the rain on Monday so we could spend hours having fun in the sun.
He's spoken to leaders by giving them confidence and passion.
He's spoken to freshman as they have realized that it is possible to live for him in college.
And this is just the beginning...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tania Bibbo said...

Wow it's Michelle! Do you remember me...Tania Choquehuanca? You look great! I have a blogger site too and I happened to type your name and found you and Annamaria! How are you? I've been living in Japan for the past 3 years so this blogger site and my myspace page is how I keep in touch with everyone these days. My husband is in the Air Force so I've been teaching English at the Elementary Schools here in Okinawa. Anyways, I just wanted to stop by and say "hello"! If you get a chance you should check out my blog & myspace page:
http://tanialovesokinawa.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/taniasensei

Keep in touch! Tania =)

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home