On A Personal Note...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

6 days and counting

Anyone who knows me knows that I like to keep my house in decent if not tip top shape. There is something about clutter that makes me feel slightly chaotic. But when you are packing up your life to move halfway across the country there isn't much you can do about clutter. Imagine for a moment a 650 sq ft house with boxes, lots and lots of boxes. haha!!! Nothing I can do. Oh Well...
I leave for Austin in 6 days. Can you beleive it? I am feeling excited and nervous...or maybe nervous and then excited. In anycase the time has come for me to say goodbye to the city I have known for the past 5 years and the state I have known for the past 29.
Part of me feels, Finally - Something new! The other part is such a homebody that I can't imagine leaving.
I had a "Good Bye Celebration" last week which was a blast. My friends did a acronym of my name Michelle Bernice Verrill. When they type it up I'll post it because it's hilarous.
Okay, back to packing. This was my 10 min break. I'll post pictures as soon as my camera battery charges. Wish Me Luck...

1 Comments:

Blogger Brina Bat said...

WEll - so how's Austin?

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home